Re: 9iR2 exp -> 10g imp

From: Noons <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:11:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 8, 3:12 am, jeremy <> wrote:
> > might be a good idea to use also destroy=n...
> Oh I looked through the documentation and couldn't find that one - which
> manual is it in?

the utilities. Also in the command line, if you type "imp help=yes"
you'll see most of the commands available. the default is "n", but I've long ceased to believe in "defaults", so I include it anyway.
And since you're considering using FULL=YES, tablespaces become relevant.

> I have had great success using a combination of fingerscrossed=yes with
> asifbymagic=always

is also a good one to try, but in the spfile only! Received on Tue Jun 10 2008 - 22:11:49 CDT

Original text of this message