RAC doubt - CRS

From: <lyxx09_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 15:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I have less exp. with oracle ( 2 year ) and just going through with documentation with RAC.

I would thankful if you please clear my one doubt.

It is mentioned in documentation ( 10g docs ) that Oracle Clusterware formerly known as Cluster Ready Service.

Further going forward, CRS is also shown as a component of Oracle Clusterware.

It is not clear to me weather CRS was at TOP ( formerly in 9i, now replaced with Clusterware )
level before now it is a just component of Oracle Clusterware ..

Regards,
Lyxx Received on Mon Jun 09 2008 - 17:14:22 CDT

Original text of this message