Listing successfull RMAN backups from RC

From: <wagen123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:37:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Oracle10g 10.2.0.1 (32 bit) - Recovery Catalog version Oracle10g 10.2.0.2 (64 bit) - target database version RHEL AS 4.4 I have a requirement to query the RECOVERY CATALOG schema DIRECTLY and determine the LAST SUCCESSFUL FULL DB backup. I tried to query the views, but have been unsuccessful so far.

select DB_ID,BACKUP_TYPE,INCREMENTAL_LEVEL,PIECES,COMPLETION_TIME from rc_backup_set where STATUS='A' and BACKUP_TYPE='D' order by COMPLETION_TIME; The problem with the above query is that it lists only the successful backsets. I need to find out if all the backupsets for the entire full db backup was successful.

Appreciate any pointers on how to do this.

Thanks
wagen Received on Mon Jun 09 2008 - 13:37:46 CDT

Original text of this message