Re: Copy Database From Ora to

From: Michael Austin <>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 21:17:15 -0500
> We have a database named, say, DB1 running on a Win2003 server with
> Ora
> We need to copy DB1 to another server running on Win2003 with Ora
> (Neither are production databases).
> I know how to copy the database, recreate the control file, etc..
> My question is what subsequent steps I need to take after the database
> has been copied,
> the control file created, and the database opened, given that I am
> copying a database from
> an Ora server to an Ora one.
> Thanks,
> DF

I would have to ask why are you upgrading to something that old? is now available and contains all of the latest security patches. - There were several critical patches for and where the problems were "remotely exploitable withOUT authentication". Received on Sat Jun 07 2008 - 21:17:15 CDT

Original text of this message