partitioned index problem

From: walrus <jacek.rak_at_avantis.pl>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:02:44 +0200

hi,

I've got composite range partitioned index and I want to move it to another tablespace.

 From dba_ind_partitions - partition X is in tablespace_A  From dba_ind_subpartitions - subpartitions of partition X are in tablespace_B

How to mave partition X to tablesapce_B?

I can't rebuild whole partition because I would get ora-14287 When I have rebuilt subpartitions - it was succesful, but nothing has changed.
I have also tried to modify default attributes of this index but it didn't helps too.
WHY ? :) thanks

oracle 10.2.0.3, entp edition, unix Received on Thu Jun 05 2008 - 03:02:44 CDT

Original text of this message