Re: How to find out version and install security patches?

From: A. Farber <>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 04:09:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 1, 9:39 am, "A. Farber" <>
> > You'll need to install Critical Patch Updates aka CPUs
> So I can't install CPUs for

Ok, nevermind that. I've found the Linux patch name on Google (, Metalink wasn't helpful there) and upgraded ->

> > Please do not ask to provide free scripts.

If anyone has less bitterness in himself than Sybrand ;-) and feels that it is in fact okay to share "free scripts" with others on this newsgroup, then please send me your useful admin/backup cronjobs/scripts

Greetings from Germany
Alex Received on Sun Jun 01 2008 - 06:09:12 CDT

Original text of this message