Re: SQL Server for Oracle DBAs

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_torver.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 09:57:07 +0100

> Actually you've quite a reputation both here and in the UK. Part of your
> reputation is technical and part of it is personal. You've been rude,
> brusque, aggressive, and hostile in many environments and people are not
> quick to forget unprofessional conduct and the use of insults and
> obscenities as substitutes for reasoned argument and proof. Once one
> crosses a certain threshold of uncivil conduct technical expertise is
> not a mitigating factor.

My reputation is fine; I often get a SQL Server coming up to me at user group meetings and conferences and saying - bout time somebody stood up to morgan and his misinformation and BS about the product.

Anyway, on the rude, aggressive etc... well: Kettle - Pot - Black

If you wonder why I'm rude to you and sybrand, here are some of the emails you've sent me directly to my company email ->

---