Re: Dynamic array in call to stored procedure

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:44:53 -0700

semkin55_at_gmail.com wrote:
> How to do the following with Oracle 9:

No such product. Provide full version information.

> 1. allocate array of VARCHAR

Look up ASSOCIATIVE ARRAYS
http://www.psoug.org/library.html

> 2. allocate array of related index variables

What does this mean?

Look up EXTERNAL PROCEDURES at http://tahiti.oracle.com

> I can pass declared array, but how to pass allocated ?

What does this mean?

> Is it possible at all ?

Of course. But we would need to have a far clearer description to know for sure what you are asking about.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor