Re: SQL Server for Oracle DBAs

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 13:10:56 -0700

Tony Rogerson wrote:

>> Please let us know when you find out.  I'm in the same position as you.

> David Portas already posted the link in another reply.

To echo Sybrand that is not a comparison. A comparison requires that someone have sufficient knowledge of both products to be able to accurately reflect similarities and differences in concept and architecture.

The hatchet jobs you like do Microsoft a disservice because anyone that invests any effort into them quickly discovers the errors and then Microsoft loses credibility. You are very much like a rabid Manchester United football fan. Being right is far less important than shouting loudly. We are not impressed.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor