Re: Free Mock tests

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:22:55 -0700

Parag wrote:
> Free Mock tests:

This appears to be your first time spamming this group so you get one, and only one chance, to make it right. We expect your immediate apology and promise to not spam us again in violation of our charter.

Failure to do so will result in a flood of complaints being sent to for your violation of their Terms of Service agreement and your email address being listed with SpamAssassin.

Here is the information we will include in the complaint: Date: 5/27/2008 10:12 PM
Path:!dartmaster!s02-b10.iad01!!!novia!!!!!not-for-mail Message-ID:
posting-account=oOfPmgoAAACS3z_w-gLc0Dfb86iF3GBE Xref:

Choose wisely.

Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group