privileges for db control

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 07:26:59 -0700 (PDT)

I am using 10.2.0.3 on Windows 2003. There are several “DBA’s for this database with varying access. I have been granted select on catalog_role. As a result I can view most of the things using db conmsole (created as part of db control). But when I run SNAPSHOT or ASH report, I get some ORA error which is because I do not have any Write privileges. I do not want full DBA privileges instead minimal privileges. So my questions are:

  1. What are the minimum privileges needed to run SNAPSHOT report (I do not to create a snaphot, just run the report for snapshots).
  2. What are the minimum privileges to run ASH report (May be same as 1)
  3. What are the minimum privileges to run sql tuning advisor.

Thanks a lot. Received on Tue May 27 2008 - 09:26:59 CDT

Original text of this message