Re: jdbc icc connection cache

From: <>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:37:20 -0700 (PDT)

On May 21, 2:20 pm, "jim. dot scuba dot kennedy at gee male dot com" <> wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience using Oracle's JDBC ICC (implicit
> connections cache) with RAC? We are on 10G. What I am looking for is
> if anyone is using this and their overall experience. Good bad, etc.
> Thanks,
> Jim Kennedy

I am the Oracle JDBC product manager, not a customer. I don't have permission to give names but there are happy customers using ICC with RAC as well as Fast Connection Failover and Runtime Connection Load Balancing.
Fwiw, my blog entry, gives a summary of how it works and how to enable it.

- blog
- book