Re: disaster recovery

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:17:02 -0700

> Sybrand is too rude to be better at anything for my taste. I'd rather
> shake hands with a tasmanian devil than have to put up with his
> condecsending comments.

Many of us disagree. I suspect Sybrand speaks a minimum of four languages of which English is not the first and likely not the second. How nuanced are your statements in your third or fourth language?

But give credit where credit is due ... as others have already pointed out ... he's correct. And for correct answers the proper response is "Thank you."

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor