Help: Only one way traffic allowed for Grid control, will that work?

From: <emdproduction_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:49:57 -0700 (PDT)

Group,

I need to use Grid control to monitor our oracle application server.

But our network service only open the rule to allow Grid control server to initiate traffic to application server, application server will not be allowed to initiate the request.

He said to allow both party to initiate, it will require a big hole in the firewall, he asked me to live with it.

Can somebody tell me, under this situation, will Grid control work properly?

Thanks Received on Mon May 19 2008 - 10:49:57 CDT

Original text of this message