Re: mod_plsql question re max length of POSTed data

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 20:33:41 +0200

jeremy schrieb:
> On May 16, 1:19 pm, Maxim Demenko <mdeme..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to understand why the difference in behaviour but could you
> indicate where such workarounds are documented?
>
> Many thanks
>
> --
> jeremy

Have a look at this example
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/application_express/packaged_apps/packaged_apps.html#LARGE Granted, it is ApEx example, but the same method could be applied to any mod_plsql application, just a little bit more code to write ;-)

Best regards

Maxim Received on Fri May 16 2008 - 13:33:41 CDT

Original text of this message