Re: missing posts?

From: Ben <benalvey_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:58:34 -0700 (PDT)

On May 15, 10:40 am, gazzag <gar..._at_jamms.org> wrote:

> > > ?? What on Earth are you talking about?    BEN? I'm sorry that my name
> > > is common, it didn't pick it to begin with.
>
> > What? You think my name is really gazzag?

good point, but I shouldn't have to change my name to something unique to keep a post where I posted it.

> > Anyway, to answer your original question, no, this newsgroup is not
> > moderated.  I suspect PEBCAK.

While it is possible that I posted it there, I highly doubt it. I never go there and usually just click on the group from 'my groups' in google.
My account of what happened is that I made two posts yesterday to c.d.o.s and today both of them are in c.d.o.m. As a matter of fact I'm about 99.9998% sure I posted in here, as I checked it several times yesterday and never went to cdom to do so.

> > HTH
>
> > -g
>
> I meant to add, isn't this your post?
>
> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.databases.oracle.misc/browse_th...
>
> I believe that's where I told you to look in the first place.

yes, it is and I found it over there after you said to check there, BUT I didn't post it there. Why my name being set to Ben should have any bearing on it being there is beyond me. Received on Thu May 15 2008 - 09:58:34 CDT

Original text of this message