Re: Welcome back HJR

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:41:05 -0700 (PDT)

On May 5, 2:47 am, hjr.pyth..._at_gmail.com wrote:

snip

> So, in even shorter form: there's still no change in my attitude or
> stance towards 'the Oracle community'. So you lose your bet.

If you actually read what I posted I noted that if anyone finds any relevant/useful material on your site they should probably save it immediately.

What part are you not understanding exactly?

> I'm amused that you should think any part of the Internet can be
> 'counted on to be permanent', by the way. Why you would think my site
> any different from any other in that respect, I have no idea.

Perhaps you are not understanding why people often develop internet sites and put content on them.

Take a look then at a site like Jeffrey Hunters http://www.idevelopment.info ... yikes he actually keeps stuff out there long term doesn't yank it and/or switch ISP's as the mood fits his fancy. Received on Fri May 09 2008 - 18:41:05 CDT

Original text of this message