Re: Oracle chief architect says there ought to be one Linux distribution: Red Hat

From: Ezekiel <a_at_b.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:47:21 -0400

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups_at_schestowitz.com> wrote in message news:3582728.sXn9iTZrQ8_at_schestowitz.com...
> ____/ Ramon F Herrera on Thursday 08 May 2008 01:32 : \____
>

>> "One Oracle exec said there should be only one Linux distribution -
>> Red Hat - and claimed there will be no fragmentation of that code
>> base.
>>
>> In an interview with the Linux Foundation recently, Oracle's chief
>> corporate architect said Oracle Unbreakable Linux is not a product but
>> a support program and he believes that there ought to be only one
>> Linux distribution - his rival's code base."
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=2393
>
> Oracle just wants to freeload GNU/Linux _in its entirety_. When will it
> actually give something back? Oh, that's right. Ellison's vocabulary is
> missing the word "give". No wonder Olson ditched the company.

So let's make sure we all understand this. Larry Ellison is a multi-billionaire who founded and runs one of the largest software companies in the world. He meets with and is friends with industry leaders and powerful and influencial people.

You are a child that posts lies and spam from your dorm room 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You've never actually had a job and have to leach off of someone elses internet connection to post your crap.

Yet a unemployed moron like you thinks that you know more about the industry than Larry Ellison.

Roy Schestowitz - An idiot amongst morons.