Grid control problem

From: Chuck <skilover_nospam_at_bluebottle.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 14:55:49 GMT

We recently migrated several servers from one physical location to another. The host names remained the same but the IP addresses changed. Accessing any of those servers or the databases on them from Grid Control now is painfully slow. It can take 15 minutes to bring up the home page for either the databases or the servers. SQLPLUS from any client however connects to the databases in seconds. What would cause this? Is GC caching old IP addresses? Do I need to rediscover those hosts? TIA Received on Mon May 05 2008 - 09:55:49 CDT

Original text of this message