Looking for Oracle Apps Fixed Asset Techno Functional Consultants

From: ajaysolanke <ajaysolanke_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 23:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

We are Looking for Oracle Apps Fixed Asset with good experience in Customization and Configuration and have done couple of implementations and they should be Techno Functional Consultants

Find the Below Job Description for :

 In Scope:

There are 11 FA customizations.

 Essential Skills:

Technical and Functional expertise in Oracle FA & GL including:

understanding of FA configuration (Books, flexfields, etc), standard FA

processes, experience with FA customizations.

We need a strong tecnhical FA resource ASAP HENCE Send us the profiles
for

this role ASAP . In case you require any clarification around the request

Regards,

Ajay K Solanke

CES - SEI CMMI Level 3 Co

42 | Sagar Society | Road # 2 I Banjara Hills | Hyderabad 34

Phone : +91 040-40407070 Extn : 7113 |Mobile:9949400094|

E Mail : ajay.solanke_at_cesltd.com | www.cesltd.com Received on Sat May 03 2008 - 01:39:36 CDT

Original text of this message