Welcome back HJR

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:37:29 -0700 (PDT)

He's alive and posting and well putting out scripts and offering downloads that don't require passwords.

I for one wouldn't count on this being permanent so if you find something useful well you better download it and not count on getting it again "just in case".

I was curious to see how potentially useful the doris script might be but well that became un-available after the great "whatever it was" blog tagging fiasco.

Betting that it is just a matter of time before a forum appears again eh? Received on Fri May 02 2008 - 19:37:29 CDT

Original text of this message