Access advisor does not work in 10.2.0.3 ?
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:11:41 +0200
for analysing some workloads i wanted to use the access advisor presented by the Enterprise Manager to easy tune everything ;-) But this one does not work.
I already did recompile the used packages but this also did not help and i have this behaviour on all of our 10.2 installations ??? So is this a known bug or something quite secret from oracle
The only message i got is :
Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options
ORACLE_HOME = /oracleSW/product/10.2
System name: SunOS
Node name: ecm-prod-db
Release: 5.10 Version: Generic_127111-08 Machine: sun4u
Instance name: ecmprod
Redo thread mounted by this instance: 1
Oracle process number: 17
Unix process pid: 19809, image: oracle_at_ecm-prod-db (J000)
- ACTION NAME:(ADV_SQLACCESS5450301) 2008-04-28 14:57:51.734
- MODULE NAME:(DBMS_SCHEDULER) 2008-04-28 14:57:51.734
- SERVICE NAME:(SYS$USERS) 2008-04-28 14:57:51.734
- CLIENT ID:(FRANK_at_172.25.2.23_at_Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de; rv:1.8.1.) 2008-04-28 14:57:51.734
- SESSION ID:(135.7621) 2008-04-28 14:57:51.734
- 2008-04-28 14:57:51.734 ORA-12012: error on auto execute of job 150099 ORA-13605: The specified task or object ORA-13605: The specified task or object SQLACCESS5450301 does not exist for the current user. ORA-06512: at "SYS.PRVT_ADVISOR", line 2676 ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_ADVISOR", line 247 ORA-06512: at line 23 does not exist for the current user.
Frank Received on Mon Apr 28 2008 - 10:11:41 CDT