Post-Install of HTML DB

From: Rick Denoire <100.17706_at_germanynet.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 00:48:49 +0200

I am considering to install HTML DB from the companion CD on a server where only the Oracle software itself (V. 10.2.0.3) but no DB yet exists.

The installation program offers to choose an installation including Apache if it has not been installed, and then it needs a different OracleHome path.

I always thought that Apache was always installed with Oracle per default (I did a standard installation of Oracle). How do I check if apache was already installed? http://localhost:7777 won't work. What is the recommended path for the Apache OracleHome? It won't accept the existing OracleHome. May I choose a new path without any constraint?

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Rick Denoire Received on Sun Apr 27 2008 - 17:48:49 CDT

Original text of this message