Re: DBCA failing after 10.2.03 upgrade

From: Mike Jones <>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:18:58 -0600

> "hpuxrac" <> wrote in message
> On Apr 26, 5:07 pm, "Mike Jones" <> wrote:
> snip
> 1) Can you in your environment create a reproducible test case? If so
> great otherwise my guess is that you possibly did something unusual
> somewhere along the way. The OUI error messages should mean
> something ...

I have been able to reproduce the problem on three different systems and repeated installs on a test system. It's very repeatable for me. Am I to assume this repeatable behavior is limited to myself? I was unable to find any references to this problem when doing my research.

> 2) Did you try using the patchset which should be available
> for your environment by now? In other words, why patch to
> when oracle has a newer patchset available now?

I am downloading right now. I'll post my results here. Received on Sat Apr 26 2008 - 17:18:58 CDT

Original text of this message