Grid Control agent- configuration to new grid control installation

From: Faraz <sarfarazlatif_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 06:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
 I have a grid control agent running on a host. this agent is secured to an existing grid control configuration and it works fine. I have installed and configured a new instance of OEM grid control on a new and powerful server. I would like the agent to communicate to he new repository rather than the old one. so my question is 1-how do i unsecure ( de-attach) from the original repository and configure it withe new installation. i could not fine any thing in documentation or ./emctl help
2- is there any way to in which i do not have to unistall and re- install the agent in this situation
thanks for the help Received on Fri Apr 25 2008 - 08:42:48 CDT

Original text of this message