Re: Anybody experimenting with Symfony?

From: yossarian <yossarian99_at_operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:38:40 +0200

Mladen Gogala wrote:

> It can generate very good front ends. What I am having trouble with is
> customization. For instance, I am unable to modify the front end so that
> I can use "contains" or even achieve case insensitivity (upper/lower).
> The documentation is, despite the book, really inadequate.

I'm playing with the sandbox project, your great symfony_yaml script and the SCOTT schema at this time. It seems that the system assumes that all primary keys in the schema are surrogate keys. It would be nice to find and easy way to generate frontends with editable natural primary keys and row fetched by ROWIDs.

Y. Received on Wed Apr 23 2008 - 07:38:40 CDT

Original text of this message