Re: missed collaborate, any other good symposiums or seminars coming up?

From: joel garry <>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:22:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 21, 5:41 am, Ben <> wrote:
> Didn't get to go to Collaborate this year. Are there any comparable
> seminars or symposiums coming up?

Depends where you are and how much you can travel. has some events (including one on Wednesday near me that I'm bummed I won't be able to go to). leads one to

Or you could just set aside a couple of days to go through the Collaborate and Open World papers :-)

-- is bogus.
Relieved investors stimulate big rally - headline
4,600 to lose jobs as AT&T shifts resources - another headline on same