Wholesale Cartier-WJ1116M9 Cheapest

From: <wholesale001_at_watches-replicas.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 04:25:55 -0700 (PDT)

Wholesale Cartier-WJ1116M9 Cheapest

Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch WJ1116M9 Wholesale Link : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-215.html Wholesale Replica Watches : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/

Buy the cheapest Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch WJ1116M9 in toppest Replica . www.wholesale-watches.org helps you to save money! Cartier-WJ1116M9 , Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch WJ1116M9 , Replia , Cheap , Fake , imitation , Cartier Watches

Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch WJ1116M9 Information :

Brand : Cartier Watches (http://www.wholesale-watches.org/ cartier-watches.html )

Gender :           Ladies
Model :           Cartier-WJ1116M9

Case Material : 18kt White Gold
Case Diameter : WJ1116M9, Cartier-WJ1116M9
Dial Color :      Silver Guilloche
Bezel :           Diamond
Movement :        Automatic
Clasp :           18kt White Gold
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft
Crystal :         Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Our Price :        http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-215.html

Cartier Pasha Watch. 32mm ladies size, Arabic numerals, 18K white gold case and bracelet, diamond case, automatic winding movement. <BR>Cartier Pasha Ladies Watch 32MM - WJ1116M9

Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch WJ1116M9 in Cartier Watches series won't be wholesale in China Replica Watches Wholesale, If you want to order, please contact with us at wholesalewatch_at_hotmail.com

Thank you for choosing www.wholesale-watches.org as your reliable dealer of quality waches including Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch WJ1116M9 . we guarantee every watch you receive will be exact watch you ordered. Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free repair. Every order from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the customer is responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but since the second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is free. Please note that If the total amount of payment is over $600(USD), the customer is required to contact our customer service before sending the money in case failed payment. If you have any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us by wholesalewatch_at_hotmail.com. Cheapest Cartier-WJ1116M9

The Same Cartier Watches Series :

Cartier Pasha Chronograph Automatic Mens Watch W3103655 : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-216.html

Cartier Pasha Steel Grid Mens Watch W31059H3 : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-217.html

Cartier Pasha Steel Grid Mens Watch W3105955 : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-218.html

Cartier Pasha Diver 18kt Yellow Gold Automatic Mens Watch W3014456 : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-219.html

Cartier Pasha GMT Mens Watch W31037H3 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-220.html

Cartier Pasha Automatic Chronograph Blue Mens Watch W3103055 : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-221.html

Cartier Pasha Steel Grid Automatic Blue Mens Watch W3104055 : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-222.html

Cartier Pasha GMT Mens Watch W3103755 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-223.html

Cartier Pasha C Steel Mens Watch W31043M7 : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-224.html

Cartier Pasha Chronograph Automatic Mens Watch W31030H3 : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-225.html

Cartier Pasha Chronograph Automatic Mens Watch W31048M7 : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-226.html

Cartier Pasha Unisex Watch 35mm W3107099 : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-227.html

cheap ,lowest price , Wholesale Best Cartier Pasha 18kt White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch WJ1116M9 Received on Mon Apr 21 2008 - 06:25:55 CDT

Original text of this message