Re: Pros/cons of using as many table partitions as possible

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:58:11 -0700

Jonathan Lewis wrote:
> [...]

I have one customer, a bank, partitioning every 15 minutes. No issues related to the number of partitions have arisen. -- Daniel A. Morgan

Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
University of Washington
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
www.psoug.org Received on Sun Apr 20 2008 - 20:58:11 CDT

Original text of this message