Re: Know about MSSQL servers oracle server??

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:14:53 -0700

alene wrote:
> MSSQL servers are among the most commonly used servers. But we also
> know that MSSQL server security is a critical concern for most of the
> database administrators. This task will become handy with the help of
> Secure Auditor which is a unified digital risk management solution
> capable of auditing, enforce compliance, and conduct forensics and
> penetration tests on the networks. Try its full version from the link
> and do tell me your opinion.

Ok. My opinion is that you are a spammer.

A rude person that insults us while asking us to be a customer.

That is a losing proposition as we will never do business with a spammer.

And every post you write in violation of your GMAIL Terms of Service Agreement will be sent to until such time as they kill your account.

Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group