Re: Know about MSSQL servers oracle server??

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:14:53 -0700

alene wrote:
> MSSQL servers are among the most commonly used servers. But we also
> know that MSSQL server security is a critical concern for most of the
> database administrators. This task will become handy with the help of
> Secure Auditor which is a unified digital risk management solution
> capable of auditing, enforce compliance, and conduct forensics and
> penetration tests on the networks. Try its full version from the link
> http://www.download.com/Secure-Auditor/3000-2653-10826743.html?part=dl-SecureAud&subj=uo&tag=button
> and do tell me your opinion.

Ok. My opinion is that you are a spammer.

A rude person that insults us while asking us to be a customer.

That is a losing proposition as we will never do business with a spammer.

And every post you write in violation of your GMAIL Terms of Service Agreement will be sent to abuse_at_gmail.com until such time as they kill your account.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group