Re: Are the number of posts to dropping off ?

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:21:35 -0700

joel garry wrote:

> I don't spend that long on it. That's why I've been accused of drive-
> by posting! I used to be able to burn through a lot more when I used
> trn rather than google.

Some of what looks like massive amounts of time posting is based on assumptions not rooted in reality. I rarely spend more than an hour a day posting between OTN and Usenet. It is a better use of time, while sitting in an airport waiting for a plane, than many other things one might do.

Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group