Know about MSSQL servers oracle server??

From: alene <ALENEALETHEA_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 02:13:42 -0700 (PDT)

MSSQL servers are among the most commonly used servers. But we also know that MSSQL server security is a critical concern for most of the database administrators. This task will become handy with the help of Secure Auditor which is a unified digital risk management solution capable of auditing, enforce compliance, and conduct forensics and penetration tests on the networks. Try its full version from the link http://www.download.com/Secure-Auditor/3000-2653-10826743.html?part=dl-SecureAud&subj=uo&tag=button and do tell me your opinion. Received on Mon Apr 14 2008 - 04:13:42 CDT

Original text of this message