Know about MSSQL servers oracle server??

From: alene <>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 02:13:42 -0700 (PDT)

MSSQL servers are among the most commonly used servers. But we also know that MSSQL server security is a critical concern for most of the database administrators. This task will become handy with the help of Secure Auditor which is a unified digital risk management solution capable of auditing, enforce compliance, and conduct forensics and penetration tests on the networks. Try its full version from the link and do tell me your opinion. Received on Mon Apr 14 2008 - 04:13:42 CDT

Original text of this message