Re: Are the number of posts to comp.databases.oracle.server dropping off ?

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 06:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 12, 4:04 am, "Shakespeare" <what..._at_xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I spend most of my time doing my job.... ;-)
>
> Shakespeare

LOL! That is exactly what I was thinking throughout this entire thread. I have *read* both this group and OTN for years. I never feel the responsibility (nor have the time) to respond to 50 posts a day (or even a month, for that matter). It never ceases to amaze me how much time people have to post on either CDOS or OTN, especially on the weekend (yes, I know it's the weekend here in the US, but this is rare for me :)).

Off to T-Ball practice :) Received on Sat Apr 12 2008 - 08:30:09 CDT

Original text of this message