cdos v OTN (was: Re: Swingbench don't show me the correct TPM)

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:16:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 11, 8:31 am, sybrandb <sybra..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Please do NOT post here AND at OTN.

I think I understand your sentiment, but do you really think there is that much crossover between here and OTN? My gut reaction is that they are different enough populations so that crossposting should be ok, even if the same people are answering, but I'm willing to be educated. If I had posted there like I have here I'd be an ACE or kicked off by now :-)

(A main reason I haven't posted there is there have been more/better- -me people answering, being hosted by Oracle is a built-in boost, a secondary reason is that we're more egalitarian here - anybody can, and does, post, for better or worse).

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.dominicgiles.com/swingbenchfaq.html#support