how can I get bind values for another session? There are conditions..

From: <salkawari_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 02:09:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have a question about oracle10g. How can I get the bind variables?

Here is a description of the situation:

  1. A java process starts a stored procedure via jdbc.
  2. The procedure has a number of bind variables as input.
  3. The java process does NOT commit but just sleeps.
  4. I can't change the statistics_level (it must be typical).
  5. I cannot predict when this happens and I cannot trace all sessions from that user due to performance requirements. Can I use oradebug somehow?

Thanks for your help! Received on Fri Apr 11 2008 - 04:09:24 CDT

Original text of this message