oracle forms user?

From: rgvguplb <rgvguplb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:35:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I have an oracle form that needs to write a text file on another windows server. I can't get it to write because it seems there is a permission problem. If we grant full control on the folder to the Windows "Everyone" group, then it works fine. However, in practice, we don't want to grant full control to "Everyone". So my question is, what user or group should be given the proper privileges so that the form can write to the text file?

Our form is a 10g form, which we run off Forms and Reports Services (10g). We use Windows 2003 servers. Forms and Reports runs on a server seperate/different from the Windows server to which the form must write the text file.

Thanks Received on Thu Apr 10 2008 - 15:35:15 CDT

Original text of this message