Re: pl/sql: display employees who hired in specific month

From: Barry Bulsara <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:10:11 -0700 (PDT)

>On Apr 10, 3:40 pm, sybrandb <sybra..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Ah, Mr. Bullshit, were you released from the mental asylum?
> > > Do you actually have colleagues?
> > > If so why didn't they beat your bad habits out of you?
> > > Didn't receive enough blowjobs?
> > > You sure have nerves to call me an 'anti-social wanker'.
> > > And now please go back and make sure your wife blows you more often.
> > > That is: if you have one!
> > > No regards at all
> > > Sybrand Bakker
> > > Senior Oracle DBA

> Sybrand Bakker (Senior Oracle DBA) and employee from hell (3 years running) wrote:

Look Sybrand, you are an antisocial wanker! The way you write to this forum rubs people up the wrong way. Just look how childlessly obscene you have been in this thread, and so many others. You are immature at best. I originally wrote you were an antisocial wanker, but repeated it twice more now, and perhaps I was wrong to write it DESPITE STILL BELIEVING IT. Normal adult professionals wouldn't respond in the manner you have responded would they ?

In your eyes, you have to be 10 times more rude that the previous poster to get the upper hand. All it does is confirm everyone elses view of you.

Love and kisses

Barry Received on Thu Apr 10 2008 - 11:10:11 CDT

Original text of this message