Re: A small gig requiring you to know Oracle Model clause

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:32:48 -0700

Barry Bulsara wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2:50 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:

>> Shakespeare wrote:
>>> As for DA's signature: many times it IS the answer to a question. Morgan's
>>> library is helpful for those nub's asking questions here. I think.....
>>> Shakespeare
>> Not to mention it isn't mine (it belongs to the users group), it is
>> free, and I don't benefit, nor does the user group benefit, whether
>> it is ignored or becomes the most popular website on the planet.
>>
>> The fact that more than 1,000,000 page requests hit it in March, and
>> will do so again in April, indicates that at least a few others agree
>> with you that it is helpful. And that is what matters to PSOUG.
>> --
>> Daniel A. Morgan
>> Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
>> University of Washington
>> damor..._at_x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond)
>> Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org

> Ahem ....
>
>> The fact that more than 1,000,000 page requests hit it in March, and
>> will do so again in April, indicates that at least a few others agree

> Do you mean you have already done more than 1,000,000 page requests in
> April !

No. I mean that at the current rate of usage the number of page requests will exceed 1,000,000 by month's end.

Site usage since 2003 is here:
http://www.psoug.org/stats.html

Current stats here:
http://www.psoug.org/awstats/awstats.pl?month=04&year=2008&output=main&config=www.psoug.org&framename=index

> You write often that your crystal ball is broken, eg.
> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.databases.oracle.misc/browse_thread/thread/887a856ebc0c2274/5e14a13aaa3883ab?hl=en&lnk=st&q=daniel+morgan+crystal+ball+oracle#5e14a13aaa3883ab
>
> If you have had it fixed, tell me, will it be Hillary or Obama ?

Still broken (as is my government).