Re: A small gig requiring you to know Oracle Model clause

From: Barry Bulsara <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 01:27:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 8, 2:50 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> Shakespeare wrote:
> > As for DA's signature: many times it IS the answer to a question. Morgan's
> > library is helpful for those nub's asking questions here. I think.....
>
> > Shakespeare
>
> Not to mention it isn't mine (it belongs to the users group), it is
> free, and I don't benefit, nor does the user group benefit, whether
> it is ignored or becomes the most popular website on the planet.
>
> The fact that more than 1,000,000 page requests hit it in March, and
> will do so again in April, indicates that at least a few others agree
> with you that it is helpful. And that is what matters to PSOUG.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
> University of Washington

Ahem ....

> The fact that more than 1,000,000 page requests hit it in March, and
> will do so again in April, indicates that at least a few others agree

Do you mean you have already done more than 1,000,000 page requests in April !

You write often that your crystal ball is broken, eg. http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.databases.oracle.misc/browse_thread/thread/887a856ebc0c2274/5e14a13aaa3883ab?hl=en&lnk=st&q=daniel+morgan+crystal+ball+oracle#5e14a13aaa3883ab

If you have had it fixed, tell me, will it be Hillary or Obama ? Received on Tue Apr 08 2008 - 03:27:56 CDT

Original text of this message