Re: A small gig requiring you to know Oracle Model clause

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 18:50:23 -0700

Shakespeare wrote:

> As for DA's signature: many times it IS the answer to a question. Morgan's
> library is helpful for those nub's asking questions here. I think.....
>
> Shakespeare

Not to mention it isn't mine (it belongs to the users group), it is free, and I don't benefit, nor does the user group benefit, whether it is ignored or becomes the most popular website on the planet.

The fact that more than 1,000,000 page requests hit it in March, and will do so again in April, indicates that at least a few others agree with you that it is helpful. And that is what matters to PSOUG.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor