Re: Bind Variables ignoring Index on 10.2.0.4

From: Pat <pat.casey_at_service-now.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:18:36 -0700 (PDT)

> What is the status of the index?

Looks valid as far as I can tell. Am I missing something?

SQL> select index_name, index_type, status, uniqueness from user_indexes where index_name like 'SYS_TRIGGER%';

INDEX_NAME INDEX_TYPE STATUS UNIQUENES

---------
SYS_TRIGGER_INDEX1	       NORMAL			   VALID    NONUNIQUE
SYS_TRIGGER_INDEX3	       FUNCTION-BASED NORMAL	   VALID    NONUNIQUE
SYS_TRIGGER_REF6	       FUNCTION-BASED NORMAL	   VALID    NONUNIQUE
SYS_TRIGGER_REF8	       FUNCTION-BASED NORMAL	   VALID    NONUNIQUE
SYS_TRIGGER_SYSID	       FUNCTION-BASED NORMAL   VALID    UNIQUE