Re: A small gig requiring you to know Oracle Model clause

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 4, 5:18 pm, hpuxrac <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 12:39 pm, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 3, 3:19 pm, hpuxrac <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > > Looked to me like a typical Captain Morgan post where his signature is
> > > longer than the reply.  But of course then he can keep self promoting
> > > eh?
>
> > Is there something wrong with self promoting?
>
> > jg
> > --
> > @home.com is bogus.http://education.guardian.co.uk/egweekly/story/0,,2261683,00.html
>
> Captain Morgan likes to complain about spam but he is the chief
> contributor in this newsgroup.  In my opinion anyhow.  Rarely but
> sometimes he actually does contribute something useful ... what is
> your opinion?

I believe yours is an opinion of one (making it a minority), and does not accurately reflect Daniel Morgan's posting history. Possibly you can define what you consider spam and illustrate that concept from Daniel Morgan's posts. Then, again, possibly you cannot.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Apr 07 2008 - 12:58:43 CDT

Original text of this message