Re: A small gig requiring you to know Oracle Model clause

From: joel garry <>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 4, 3:18 pm, hpuxrac <> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 12:39 pm, joel garry <> wrote:
> > On Apr 3, 3:19 pm, hpuxrac <> wrote:
> > > Looked to me like a typical Captain Morgan post where his signature is
> > > longer than the reply. But of course then he can keep self promoting
> > > eh?
> > Is there something wrong with self promoting?
> > jg
> > --
> > is bogus.,,2261683,00.html
> Captain Morgan likes to complain about spam but he is the chief
> contributor in this newsgroup. In my opinion anyhow. Rarely but
> sometimes he actually does contribute something useful ... what is
> your opinion?

I don't see any spam from Morgan. Perhaps you should tell your definition of spam? A small amount of contact info in .sig files has long been considered acceptable or even desired, throughout usenet. I think the spamcopping is useful, and besides that, he contributes a lot. Nothing wrong with differing opinions, I just simply don't understand yours. Maybe if you pointed to a specific post we could decompose (aside from the one in this thread)? Contrast that with, say, Takveen... :-O

If you have any additions, suggestions or corrections to you can send those along to rtfm (at), too.

-- is bogus.
"Los Angeles County has the largest minority population in the
country, with 7 million people - or 71 percent of its total -
considered members of a minority group. The minority population of Los
Angeles County is larger than the total population of 38 states." -, sourced from