Re: A small gig requiring you to know Oracle Model clause

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:11:27 +0200

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> schreef in bericht news:1207184424.409889_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com...
> Ken So wrote:
>> I have 10-12 hours gig that I need help on Model clause. Please let me
>> know if you have available. Thanks.
>
> And you are in what country? <g>
>
> Contact me off-line and I will see if I know someone within your
> general area.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
> University of Washington
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond)
> Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
> www.psoug.org

Ahem! Should you not ask for an apology here, in stead of doing private business on our Usenet Group?
Maybe WE should ask for your apology here. I am waiting! <g>

Shakespeare Received on Thu Apr 03 2008 - 04:11:27 CDT

Original text of this message