Re: April fools or the truth?

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 01 Apr 2008 07:32:04 GMT

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:03:28 +0000, Mladen Gogala wrote:

> Cary Millsap leaving Hotsos and starting a new company?
>

> http://carymillsap.blogspot.com
>

> The timing is extremely conspicuous. We all remember Tom Kyte's "taking
> job with MS" on 4/1/2006. Does anybody know more?

On the second thought, this is definitely a joke. The website mentioned on the blog is just a stub and from what I know of Cary Millsap, he would have never published something like that. Admittedly, I don't know him personally but
he's a mathematician, his book is neat, tidy and clear, all about methods and methodology, and leaving Hotsos with a page like http://www.method-r.com is definitely not his MO. This is sloppy, even for a joke.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com