Re: April fools or the truth?

From: Mladen Gogala <>
Date: 01 Apr 2008 07:32:04 GMT

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:03:28 +0000, Mladen Gogala wrote:

> Cary Millsap leaving Hotsos and starting a new company?
> The timing is extremely conspicuous. We all remember Tom Kyte's "taking
> job with MS" on 4/1/2006. Does anybody know more?

On the second thought, this is definitely a joke. The website mentioned on the blog is just a stub and from what I know of Cary Millsap, he would have never published something like that. Admittedly, I don't know him personally but
he's a mathematician, his book is neat, tidy and clear, all about methods and methodology, and leaving Hotsos with a page like is definitely not his MO. This is sloppy, even for a joke.

Mladen Gogala