Re: any info on dates when oracle 11g patchset may be arriving?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:00:01 -0700

Frank van Bortel wrote:
> DA Morgan wrote:

>> I tested 10.1 and 10.2 and 11.1 initial releases.

> The whole point was not about initial releases,
> but about patches.

Then I am in full agreement. Oracle, for all of the things it does right could do far better in two areas. The first is in documenting installations and the second is releasing patches that have not been sent out for Beta in the wider community.

I hope that will change and am working within the system to change it.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor