Re: Oracle 9i Latching Issue

From: <>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:11:25 +0100

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:13:21 -0700 (PDT), hpuxrac <> wrote:

>On Mar 28, 10:24 am, "Ana C. Dent" <> wrote:
>> It appears you then must use the undocumented parameter in initSID.ora
>> _make_database_faster_=TRUE-
>Looks like Johne is well on the way to identifying problems and
>potential alternatives. Nice job!
>The contributions of Ana Dent in this thread ... well not so much

At the same time you got on your periodical 'Holier than thou ' chair, you usually misuse to bash Daniel Morgan, at the same time not providing anything useful.
Mr. Hurley, are you an authority of moral wisdom, or just a plain hypocrite? I would bet the latter: It begins to show quite a bit!!!

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA