SQL query for upper-case in field?

From: ohaya <ohaya_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:31:26 -0400

Hi,

We have a table named "user", and want to determine how many records in the table have one or more upper-case characters in the "name" field.

I've searched, and find lots of examples like converting a field's contents to upper-case, but in our case (sorry :)), we just need to determine how many records already have upper-case in that field.

Is it possible to do this with Oracle SQL, and if so, could someone give me an example of an SQL query that would do this?

Thanks,
Jim Received on Wed Mar 26 2008 - 08:31:26 CDT

Original text of this message