Requirement for Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant

From: craig <craigorhill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:29:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

These are the requirements currently open.

Req. ID:		Req-030420081050 - Oracle Technical Consultant
Primary Skills: 	Oracle Techno functional -Incentive compensation is
MUST

Oracle Techno functional consultant who knows Incentive compensation (also known as OIC it's a sub-module in HCM) is MUST

Excellent communication skills are must

 Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Total Exp: 7 Years, Duration: 1YEAR, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: Mountain View-CA

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

craigorhill_at_gmail.com Received on Fri Mar 21 2008 - 10:29:34 CDT

Original text of this message