Requirement for Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant

From: craig <>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:23:16 -0700 (PDT)

These are the requirements currently open.

Req. ID:		Req-030420081050 - Oracle Technical Consultant
Primary Skills: 	Oracle Techno functional -Incentive compensation is

Oracle Techno functional consultant who knows Incentive compensation (also known as OIC it's a sub-module in HCM) is MUST

Excellent communication skills are must

 Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Total Exp: 7 Years, Duration: 1YEAR, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: Mountain View-CA

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information. Received on Fri Mar 21 2008 - 10:23:16 CDT

Original text of this message